Pageviews

Monday, January 17, 2011

Let Salute the Martyrs of Bengal...They have gone to share place with our Immortal Freedom Fighters...!!!

We shall not Mourn their death, for Mourning belittles the Martyrs and their Sacrifice, but keep our anguish burning like fire that We might rise and work for our unity and to claim what is rightfully ours...something for which Our beloved brothers laid down their lives...!!!

We dedicate this verse to their loving Memory:

 
You are through the foothill ride
the darkest of the night
pits are there and boulders
you may stumble outright
can’t see you I
scamper along
let me hold you light.

Dale is past, an age’s now
my shack is in my ken
the trail up there
is known to me
rain, avalanche, in hail.
Lit the torch of faith
shall I
walk my way uphill
much of a man of you to come
farewell my friend, farewell…
--From the poem Pilgrim’s Progress by Diptesh Augustine Sarkar.



No comments:

Post a Comment